- Those considering updating
to Nintendo's Wii System Menu 4.0 today may wish to read Marcan
's System Menu 4.0 Rundown first as follows:
• Nintendo, as expected, half-assed the SD feature by just automating the copy to NAND. No surprise there.
• The IOS16 that warez users used to pirate is no longer an option, thank goodness.
• HBC survives. So does DVDX.
• They fixed the bug that the HBC installer and DVDX 3.4 installer use; time to bring out another one.
• Twilight Hack no longer works. I'd like to remind everyone that this exploit has been in use for over a year. Whether it comes back or a new game exploit takes its place, I think we can say it's served us all well.
• No new problems expected with BootMii, other than needing a new exploit as mentioned above.