: The PS3 Leaderboards have been reset.
As some people have noticed, Saints Row 2 for PlayStation 3 updated to version 1.20 last night. Below are the details of what is included in the patch.
• Implemented protection against disc read errors. May reduce or eliminate crashes experienced by some users.
• Players will no longer be able to change the "Friendly Fire" setting during the Cat & Mouse diversion.
• Players will no longer be able to access the weapon radial menu during the Demolition Derby activity, including all Special Derbies.
• Correcting an issue with scripted attack helicopters not firing missiles during missions.
• Added in code support for upcoming DLC. (Players will not notice anything different for this)
• Pipe Bombs will be removed from the default MP weapon loadout when a game begins.
• The default time / score limit for Team Gangsta Brawl will change from "5 min / 25 kills" to "10 min / 50 kills".
• A 5 second period of invincibility will be applied to respawning players. Once an invulnerable player performs an attack, the effect will be removed. Invulnerability will be displayed by a special health bar indicator.
As you can see, this is pretty much the same patch which was being prepared for the 360 version. We will be sending out the 360 patch to everyone early next week, most likely on Tuesday, March 24th.
Please note that this is a tentative date and is subject to change. The 360 patch contains everything shown in our [Register or Login to view links]
(which includes the co-op achievement fix), plus the new code support for upcoming DLC.
Finally, we're also going to be wiping the multiplayer leader boards clean for PS3 and 360 due to the above changes and their impact on multiplayer as a whole. If you've ever wanted to get to the top of the leader boards, this is your chance. I'll update this announcement once the 360 patch has been released and when the leader board wipes have been completed.