- Added support for meta.xml (name and long_description)
- Added support for DISCINFO-file (see above)
- Added eject- and retry-functions
- Fixed issue with scrolling through a long list
- Fixed issue where program crashed randomly due to a bug in memory allocation
- Changed name to Homebrew Disc Loader
- Graphical interface?
- Add loading from USB drive?
- Clean up code
- Programs like Quake, which depend on data files in the same directory as the program, may not work. At the moment, it is unclear whether and, if so, when this will be fixed.
- If the disc title is longer than 60 characters, it will wrap to the next line and the menu may scroll up.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!